Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: How did ppl choose their chat names?

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and this one...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Jezebelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i gots a few names that i post as here, but jezebelle is the one that i use most often. i generally only use my other names if i dont want people to know im on, hee hee.

    jezebelle is one of my cats.


    i had a choice of being teddy bear, smokey, delilah, pinky, verbal, or jezebelle. (all my kitties)


    jezebelle fits my personality the best, and she's the kitty thats most like me, so...


    now you know the rest of the story...

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Steve Erkel is my dream man *laffs* actually i had just watched that show a few minutes before ifound PartyHouse...sooooo it stuck *L*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  4. #24
    Inactive Member AngelEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I chose my name because everyone always tells me how pretty my eyes are and some would call me angel eyes so I used that.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Elektrobank_9PM_Adelante's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2001
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I originally came to hostboard via a forum a about Sash! (A German dance group). I made my name out of my 3 favourite songs of theres, Encore_Ecuador_Adelante. I then discovered sonics "Electronic Bassment" so I thought "hmm, instead of making it just my favourite songs from Sash!, why dont I make it my three favourite songs of all time?" "Great Idea!" I told myself so I changed my name to what it is now.

    A thrilling story brought to you by....;

    Lewis!

    ------------------
    The Chemical Brothers Forum

  6. #26
    Inactive Member DaChuffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was playing a round of golf with me little bro when he turned to me on the 10th tee & as I sparked up me 'nenth' smoke of the morning he blurted, "Christ, you ain't 'alf chuffing a lot today!". a stressful 18 holes does that to ya!! Thus Chuffer was born.

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    anyone else?

  8. #28
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well..I'm Cherrypez's mum...and Cherrysmum sounded better than pezdispenser (reljack's nickname for me)

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    *LMFAO* Pezdispenser!! It took me a minute... but now I get it!!!

    *leaves the room howling with laughter*

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We told ours already. Also not an interesting story. frown

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •